Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Isolated thoughts

It would be really awesome if blogger.com, the site that hosts this blog, would remember my sign in information like I tell it to EVERY time I log on to make a new post.
The other two attorneys don't seem to think I'm ready to do anything at trial or even do an open plea by myself. (For non-criminal law people: open plea is where the defendant pleads guilty, but goes to the judge for punishment rather than taking an offer from the DA's office...generally a bad plan with our judge, but hey, that's their right as Americans...)
However, they're happy to have me write all the appellate responses. Awesome.
I love Glee. Like, really love it...so much I'm considering getting cable.
I currently have zero television stations because I don't have a 20 foot antenna or a dish or cable...which only matters when I want to see tonight's episode of Glee and it isn't on hulu yet.
Scout has started to assert her personality and chew on things she's not supposed to. Not. Good.
My party was a success and I loved having Michelle visit, but it really underlined how most of the time I'm really lame when in Lamesa because I have no outside-of-work friends here.
I think I want to start biking again to get ready for one or more MS-150s, but I still have the motivation problem.
I really really really hope my Houston friends visit for Halloween...else it'll be the worst party since NYE 1999.
I miss sleeping in...between Scout and work, I never get to continuously sleep past 7:30 anymore...and that's best case scenario.
I'm going home this weekend, but after that I have no specific travel plans, so EVERYONE SHOULD COME VISIT ME.

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Glee is awesome, like a little one hour slice of pure happiness. Its the only show where I don't care about all the unrealistic things about it.

    Scout sounds awesome, I really want to vist her..if you're there too then I guess thats ok :)

    ReplyDelete