Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friends, Alias, and Emily

In reverse order...

Shout out to Emily Hatcher for a comment similar to that previously noted by DK regarding the lynch mob and my being outed as an Obama voter at work. (Incidentally, it seems rather inappropriate that the spell check on this blog still has a problem with the President's last name. It's like Kindles (c) not being able to pronounce "Barack Obama" in news articles a few months back...)

I decided today to restart the Alias series. I own the first three seasons, and I'm already on disk three of the first season. I have a friend here who owns all five seasons (Heather, Greg's wife) but it would be more fun if one of the owners of all five came to visit! (That's right, I'm talking to you, Emily and Elise!)

As to friends, it's really simple. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! My nickname at work is "Outta Town Katie" or OTK because I'm gone so much, but it's because when I'm here I'm bored out of my mind. As shown by the fact that this is my second blog post in less than 24 hours. Anyways, I am again encouraging everyone to come visit me so that I don't become like Bridget Jones (also watched both of those earlier today before starting Alias...I rest my case) and end up dying alone and eaten by a pack of wild dogs. Perhaps I'm being a bit melodramatic, but I LOVE hosting visitors if anyone feels like making the trek to Lamesa! I can offer a drive-in movie theater, a comprehensive if somewhat random tour of town that includes my official ADA office complete with diplomas on the wall, baked goods and home cooking, and Scout the delightful puppy.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY Zee end.

1 comment:

  1. I'll need to borrow your Alias videos. I didn't discover the show until its LAST season. Doesn't say much for me.

    ReplyDelete