Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Worst blogger ever

Worst blogger ever...that would be me. It's 2011 and I'm still in Lamesa. I've put almost 10,000 miles on my car since I bought it less than three months ago. (I think I'm about 100 miles short of 10,000.) I've applied to jobs in every county contiguous to Harris County, and some further away, and even the new Harris County Public Defender's office. I really want to move back to Houston. I miss Kyle. And Lisa. And my friends.

Work is okay. I'm up to six trials, four as first chair, and my record is 5-1. Two more trials coming up at the end of January, so hopefully those will go well.

Scout is good. She seems to have topped out at about 30 pounds, which is smaller than expected but a good size for me and our travel schedule.

I can think of trite things to add, but I think I'll pass on that for today, and wish everyone a happy new year. I hope you (and I) get everything you desire in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Moooove back NOW! Hehe. Can't wait till Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have you back, Katie! I love you!! =)

    ReplyDelete