Sunday, July 19, 2009

The house

The living room is just about the perfect size for the furniture I had. (Thank goodness!)

The bar is pretty sweet. There will be two or three bar stools on either side (kitchen and living room) once I decide which ones I want.

The kitchen is so much nicer than either apartment, and in some ways is better than my parents's kitchen, even. It'll be even nicer when the gaps in the counter have appliances in them.
I don't think you can really tell in this picture, but my bathroom has a palm tree theme.

Somehow, amazingly, Bob the tomato plant survives everything. I don't know why, but Bob just won't die. He's a mutant.

My house is still a work in progress, no question, but it is progressing. I will have a normal size refrigerator and a stove/oven delivered July 29, while most of my law school friends are answering MBE questions. (Rememer the mantra: you will be fine.) I hope you enjoyed the pictures, but as always, please excuse the mess. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment