Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm a real lawyer now

So in the past two days, I've actually been assigned cases and handed things to the judge to sign during pretrial proceedings. Therefore, I guess I'm a real prosecutor. Crazy. Now I just need to make some friends here in Lamesa and my life will be pretty good. In the meantime, I have my books and movies, the internet, and my ipod. I might be lost without technology. I hope barbri wrapped up well for everyone and life is bebopping along as it should.

In other news, I may be getting a puppy in a few months. I was leaning more toward getting an adult dog from an animal shelter, but if I can get a dog whose parentage is known, that makes me feel better about getting a puppy than I would otherwise. TBD.

The house is officially mine and my mom (and dad's, thanks to Texas' community property laws.) I bet he never thought my moving to Lamesa would result in his having an undivided 1/4 interest in a house. The electric and water are in my name as of today, too. This means visitors can come whenever and see me and the house! PLEASE!

I think that's it. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment